ikonik Fortnite Skin
The IKONIC is an Epic skin of Fortnite Battle Royale. The slot of the IKONIC skin is an outfit. This skin was released on the 8th of March 2019 in Chapter 1 Season 8 of the Fortnite Battle Royale game. This skin has an in-game description stating “Define the moment”.
The IKONIC skin was the main promotional star of the Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10e, and S10. The promotion of this cosmetic continued for six consecutive months beginning from March 8, 2019, and ended on September 25, 2019. After 25th September, this skin was to be replaced with the new GLOW skin.
The IKONIC skin belongs to the IKONIC set which is one of the Fortnite skin sets. This skin resembles Jung Chanwoo from the iKON, a Korean pop band. The character model of this skin is Renegade, a male. The theme of this outfit is red and black. In this outfit, Renegade is wearing a pair of red leather shoes, a black hoodie, and a mask with red details.
- Rarity: Epic
- Type: Outfit
- Availability: Promotion
How to get the IKONIC Fortnite Skin
The IKONIC costume is a rare costume. It is an Epic skin that means that is restricted to a particular platform or can only be unlocked after reaching a particular level. The IKONIC skin can only be obtained by purchasing Samsung Galaxy S10, S10E, or S10+. To obtain this skin, you would have to follow the steps given below:
- Download the Fortnite game from the Samsung Galaxy Store Game Launcher or Galaxy Store
- Login to your Epic Account
- The Fortnite GLOW skin (old name iKONIC) would appear in the Limited-Time Offers in the Store. Tap on it.
- You will be asked to register your ID card, click next (your ID card will not be charged).
- Again tap on the GLOW outfit to redeem the outfit.
- Your GLOW Fortnite skin would be available in your Locker.